Complete Travel Guide: What To Do In Dubai For 3 Days?


Ahh! You might be thinking, is it even possible to explore the whole of Dubai city tour just in 3 days? Oh! Let me tell you it isn’t just about exploring the city or strolling around the streets, it’s living the moments of thrill and excitement.

I might call my self a virgin international solo traveler, as this has been my first ever trip to Dubai or you know “Internationally” but ever since I’ve been traveling places my only desire of traveling out of the country was to visit Dubai once in a lifetime till I am alive. And here I am!

People think DUBAI is only about the Glitz and glam; stereotyping runs in the mind. But it has a lot to relish in realness I believe. Be a traveler, not a tourist. You will get amazed by trying different things, meeting new people and look beyond what the world offers.

So have a yen for a different ride into desert safari? Thirst for adventure and whirl? Go borne for the perfect leading holiday destination, Dubai a brimful of attractions.

Let’s just begin the Dubai 3 days vacation. Know this blog does not include a complete description of any place or any historical culture but makes me share the most wonderful time in the city.

1st Day


Escape from the sky of dusk, upon arrival at Dubai Airport I certainly hired a cab and drove back to the hotel, transferred the luggage and soaked up some water for the refreshing night. Before dozing off on the bed I scrolled in for some travel companies and booked my 3 days Dubai tour package and first start with a morning tour around the City Tour of Dubai.

2nd Day


After the morning routines, I received a confirmation call from the tour guide, he picked me up in 4WD vehicle and we then proceed to stroll the best things in Dubai to see, with my first attraction of the day - the Dubai Creek, a historical attraction of this great city then we left for a ride on Abra - it was basically the water taxi for us to cross the creek from there I headed towards the most fascinating place, the Gold and Spice Souks, it made me feel like a rich girl by just looking at them but the reality struck my mind and we drove for a photo stop to Jumeirah Mosque (it signifies the beauty of architecture and history of Islamic culture). I skipped the visit to the man-made gorgeous island, The Palm Island as I preferred spending less time for photo sessions and took a break for lunch; but you can give it a try!



We then drove along the remarkable Sheikh Zayed Road towards Burj Khalifa, the final and most awaited attraction of the day - the tallest skyscraper in Dubai. I couldn’t make it till the top but experienced the outside entertainments and clicked like thousands of selfies.

Drive back to the hotel for a wonderful tour in the dunes tomorrow.

Note: Complete Rest for Dubai Desert Safari is indeed

3rd Day- Dubai Desert Safari


Create the best memory out of the least you expect. We took a ride away from hustle and bustle of the city to taste the desert life, a glimpse of old Arabic with a combination of adventure and thrill. The real excitement gliding into Dune Bashing over the sand dunes with dapper music on. I charmed my hands on every desert sports adventure, like Sandboarding and camel caravan even hopped into the optional Quad biking and the dune buggy, but make sure you listen to the guidelines of your experienced instructor. Photography game strong - the “Selfie Era”, I must have clicked some amazing sand dune pictures as the color of the sun setting down turned the environment dreamy and dusky.

Heading to the camp for evening events, glory to the Arabian culture. I had the best greeting at the entrance of the camp served delicious Arabian dates. I was then directed to the tent (also called as Khayma) for activities to try on like, traditional Arabian dress posing with a Falcon, you cannot miss the henna painting (what I know is mehndi).

Do you know Why Dubai is referred to DXB: Read Our Article

I could not resist myself from blowing the Shisha pot a complete heavenly feeling even though I haven’t been there but I am sure it does feels that way, jokes apart. My entire life I never imagined having a lavish Arabian Buffet dinner with varieties of starters and desserts; every pinch of gulp was worth! To end a perfect night, I enjoyed watching the stunning Belly dance and breathtaking Tanoura dance show.

4th day


After morning breakfast I drove back to the Airport with a collection of beautiful pictures to take back.

I left this place with unforgettable memories of historical and beautiful places, delicious mouthwatering foods and a wonderful city that filled my desire for traveling alone with a bucket full of hopes. Dubai is the best city to be.

Hasta la vista baby!

Post a Comment

0 Comments