Abu Dhabi - The Perfectly Clean & Green Emirate


Exploring or finding something new is always interesting. If the targeted location is rich enough to add more fuel for a physical and mental experience, then everything would end up as a colorful memory. Remembering my Abu Dhabi days, I feel the same…..that everything ended with sweet and pleasant memories to cherish for a lifetime. 

Always I love to travel and explore things that are very unfamiliar to me. When I booked my tickets to Abu Dhabi, I was a little nervous because I heard that Abu Dhabi was a very busy city; always awake! But after my real experience, I understood that my perceptions about this grand city was wrong. It was the most beautiful place I ever visited. Here I just want to jot down some of the best things to do in Abu Dhabi 

Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque


It was the last destination in Abu Dhabi attractions I visited during the trip, but it’s the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I remember about those days. I have no words to describe the beauty of this architectural wonder. The most striking thing I found with this was its open door policy. No matter what religion you belong to or which nationality, race and gender, the mosque welcomes everyone to feel the real meaning of spirituality.



If you have an interest in visiting the places beautified with art and architectures, then it is the apt location for you. Onion top Domes, gold plated Chandeliers, Mosaic Designs, and patterns, Hand-knotted Carpet and so on will make your visit more colorful. 

Abu Dhabi Desert Safari


Adventure… culture...tradition…really a blasted day in my life. You know desert experience is simply wonderful and thrilling. While exploring the infinite sandbanks of the desert, I was curious to feel the real charm of Arabian sands. During the time of Dune bashing, I felt that I was flying over the sands. To me, camel trekking was the funniest thing among all the activities. Even now I can feel the reddish sunset scenery in front of my eyes.


Dissolving into the Arabian culture with the shadows of the evening was a nice experience. Exactly it was the best way to absorb the soul of desert life and culture. Sitting among people from different parts of the world, creating a subtle ambiance to listen to another culture, was a complete fun-filled moment for me. While dressing up in the Arab attire, I was so curious to capture my new look in the camera. Visual art forms like Tanoura and belly dance made the right path to dissolve ourselves into the Arabian life.

Abu Dhabi City Tour


This city always fascinated me! What kind of people you are or what’s your choice doesn't matter. Trust me, there are a lot of things to explore. As being one of the best cities in the world to live, it promotes luxury, art, architecture, and entertainment.



You never feel lost anytime during the trip as the city boasts of having big skyscrapers, restaurants, and big shopping malls. A visit to Etihad towers, Emirates palace, and presidential Palace keeps you excited. On the other hand, a walk through the pristine waterfront, Abu Dhabi Corniche will give you a different experience. Pedestrian walkways, children’s play area, and cycle pathways are designed to make your experience the best!


If you have a chance to see Abu Dhabi, don’t delay as it is the best destination for a family get-together. Let’s pack up bags as early as possible as Abu Dhabi tourism won’t disappoint you anytime!

Post a Comment

0 Comments